Wednesday, August 10, 2011

blazers and high waistlines.

hello again, my dear followers. aren't you surprised to hear from me THREE DAYS IN A ROW!?? i know, it's a bit weird for me too, but being in a foreign country with no one my age gives me gargantuan amounts of introspective, free time.

Riga's weather has been extremely bipolar, raining off and on every 30 minutes. MAKE UP YOUR MIND, RAIN GODS, MY WARDROBE CAN ONLY WITHSTAND SO MUCH!
what i'm wearing:
forever21 blazer/thrifted blue blouse/mom's SUPER HIGH-waisted Gap jeans made into shorts/

bye loves,
Ashton.


12 comments:

Gabrielle - I LIKE IT FAST said...

Wicked outfit and photos! I love your hair
xx
I LIKE IT FAST

Malu said...

Gorgeous outfit girl! love this post:D

xx
*Check out my Stylish Confessions!*

erin.marie said...

Loving your blazer! Works well with this outfit!

Erin
www.simplyjustlovelyblog.com

The Pink Monocle said...

I love the wedges! Super cute outfit!



The Pink Monocle

vintage process said...

Great look! I love it!!

januarysublime said...

Love the shoes!! beautiful! xx

http://januarysublime.com

Erika said...

Gorgeous!! Love ur blazer, it's super nice it's to-die-for!!! u look amazing :)

found ur blog on IFB and I'm already loving it!! followed you :) pls do check out mine and follow too if u like it, it'll be greatly appreciated~~

xx
Erika
http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

smalltownbigwardrobe said...

This is one of the cutest outfits ever!! You are adorable. I love your long hair, and I'm envious of that blazer. Those are my new obsessions. :)

Zweiteiler said...

you look great! lovely shoes!!!

crystal

Mary Kapsi said...

Hey gorgeous love your blog and your style! Following :)
plz follow my blog if you like it,
http://maryfashionlove.blogspot.com/
Love,
Mary
xx

are you dressing up or dressing down said...

This is hot. Love your shoesies. X

ss fashion world said...

amazing outfit !
Please check out my blog! BTW: I always follow back If you ask me to :)
ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ