Monday, August 8, 2011

having a jolly good day

obsessed with Latvian architecture.


pictures taken by my lovely, eleven-year-old brother, because i do not have a whipped boyfriend (or just a boyfriend in general) to take loads of photos of me.


isn't that cute? i attempted to take a posh little picture of my food.
today i found out that my friend/fellow North Carolinian, Emma, is coming to visit me THIS WEEKEND FROM SWEDEN! i am so excited! after a while, hanging out with your family in a foreign country can get kinda old (no offence, mumsy <3), so this will be fabulous.
just having a lazy, unproductive day, sipping tea and forcing my brother against his will to take pictures of me.
lots of love,
Ash.

5 comments:

John B. Marine said...

Ashton, you look lovely. "Lovely" also describes the first picture. "Yummy!" is what I'd use for the final picture. Cool stuff! :)

johnbmarine.blogspot.com

snoWhite said...

VERY PRETTY!!

really like ur blog!!
I'm ur new follower!!

http://s-snowhite.blogspot.com/

xxx S.

Isabella | THE PILE OF STYLE said...

Nice post!
Bookmarked :)
http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/

Miss Crys said...

Girl, my little brother takes pictures of me too! haha. I love your style, keep it up ;)

Betsan Evans said...

i love your hair:) x